Florists play a very important role in the look of your event. From your bouquet, all the way down to your reception. In helping you choose the right florists for you, I have compiled a list of my top 15 questions to ask. Let's begin!
- Do you have my wedding date available? How many events will you schedule on the same day?
- Are you the florists that will be creating my design?
- What is your floral budget? What recommendations can you give me to help maximize my budget?
- Is everything customized or do you have have pre-arranged packages?
- How do you price your arrangements?
- Can you provide a trial arrangement, if hired?
- Will you work with my cake designer to collaborate with my design?
- Do you provide other decor? If so, what do offer and what are the additional costs?
- How far in advance will you create the arrangements? How are they stored?
- Do you charge for delivery?
- Do you charge for set up & delivery? How long do you need to set up?
- If I need you to move the arrangements from the ceremony to the reception, Is there an additional fee?
- How far in advance do I need to secure your services?
- How much is your deposit?
- What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- When is the final payment due?
- Can you provide a detailed proposal with pricing?
Last but not least, the three general questions to ask, as there are many more:
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have referrals?
- How many weddings have you done?
Until Next Time!!!